18 April 2011
MONEYVAL, at its 35th plenary meeting, achieved several significant results:
– discussed and adopted the mutual evaluation reports on the 4th assessment visits of Albania (prepared by IMF) and of the Czech Republic;
– re-examined and adopted the first progress report submitted by Bosnia and Herzegovina and the second progress report submitted by Moldova;
– examined and adopted the second progress reports submitted by Bulgaria and Croatia;
– examined the state of compliance on all non compliant and partially compliant ratings in the 3rd round in respect of 1 country;
– examined the reports on action being taken by Albania and BIH currently under step (I) of the Compliance Enhancing Procedures to address the issues of concerns raised by MONEYVAL and maintained step (i) of the CEPS in both cases;
– examined the report on action taken by Moldova under step (IV) of the Compliance Enhancing Procedures to address the issues of concerns raised by MONEYVAL and decided to continue monitoring the situation under step (I) of the CEPS.
The publication of these reports will take place shortly. The next plenary meeting is scheduled from 26 to 30 September 2011.